On Sports With The StatMan and our pro talk segment this week, we broke down the Super Bowl win by the New England Patriots, their 4th championship in 14 years. We brought the 2014 season to a close with our NFL Season In Review. In hockey, the Bruins are hot, but they were stymied by the King-less Rangers.
SHOW AIRED: Wednesday, February 4, 2015, 11pm ET
- 00:00-03:00 Intro – Congratulations to the New England Patriots
- 03:00-14:45 Super Bowl XLIX analysis
- (14:45-15:15 Show Information)
- 15:15-19:45 The NHL Metropolitan Division is tight at the top
- 19:45-24:00 Islanders and their three-game losing streak
- 24:00-27:30 NFL Around the League: Seattle’s injuries, Jets QB situation
- 27:30-37:00 NHL Around the League: Trade deadline rumblings, Raffl injury, World Cup 2016
- (29:45-30:45 Show Information)
- 35:15-40:00 MLB Around the League: James Shields rumors, Yankees rotation, Papelbon rumors
- 40:00-45:00 NFL Season In Review
Join us for our pro talk segment on Sports With The StatMan on Wednesday night.
The Patriots are Super Bowl Champions for the first time in 10 years with an amazing ending, but is their Super legacy intact? We break down Super Bowl 49. Also, is it the end of the season, so we have our annual Season In Review in the NFL, talking about all of our local teams and the league at-large about the season that was and the offseason to come.
In hockey, Henrik Lundqvist had a scare against Carolina, taking a puck and a stick to the throat. While the Rangers’ fortunes hung in the balance, he stayed in the game and gave the Rangers momentum. The Bruins are hotter than a pistol, as they have turned their season around. How did they do it? We will cover the local teams and talk about the hot topics around the National Hockey League.
What do you think about the Patriots Super Bowl championship? How about the play call at the end of the game?
Start the conversation about this episode or continue the conversation below.
You can listen to our next show live. You can also subscribe to the podcast or add this show to your playlist. Find out how here.